Bracket Challenge Rules
Men’s College Basketball Bracket Challenge 2013 Rules
1. Brackets must be submitted between midnight on March 18th and 30 minutes before the start of the first game of the 2nd Round ( round of 64) on March 21st.
2. Only 1 bracket can be submitted per person.
3. The Bracket Challenge is open to any Wyoming Residents who reside in Sweetwater, Uinta, Sublette, Lincoln, and Carbon counties.
4. All brackets must be submitted through our website.
5. Prizes will be rewarded to the top 5 brackets.
6. Must have proof of I.D. to claim prizes.
7. When submitting your bracket you MUST fill out all the mandatory fields correctly to be entered into the Bracket Challenge.
8. Winners will be determined by total points gained from each round of the tournament and added up for a total score.
9. The points per round are as follows:
Round 1: 1 point for each correct team picked.
Round 2: 2 points for each correct team picked.
Round 3:3 points for each correct team picked.
Round 4: 4 points for each correct team picked.
Round 5: 6 points for each correct team picked.
Round 6: 10 points for each correct team picked.
10. Any and all questions regarding the rules and guidelines of the contest can contact Ryan at The Radio Network by calling 875-6666, 362-6746, or 1-800-254-5847.